Hey! It's so great to meet you.
I'm Bridget -- a passionate, driven INFJ who loves all things that are productive and creative. I'm a Christian, a wife, a first-time mom, a marathon runner, and an experienced marketing professional.
In my marketing career, I've loved simplifying complicated topics and products in order to tell a clear story about a solution. Sometimes, I like to think of myself as a "translator."
It should be no surprise to say that creating a brand persona is more important than ever. Consumers are turned off by messaging that feels impersonal and spammy.
I want to help make your brand feel like an extension of who you are.
I also really love puppies... just wanted to make sure I put that out there.
Full-Time Work Experience
Marketing Communications Supervisor, Crossix Solutions (2014-Present)
- Help propel the company's first strategic marketing plan, which includes public relations, published thought leadership articles, industry events, website content/creative, social media, collateral, outbound email campaigns, and proposals
- Led 2014 full-website revamp; coordinated with creative agency, development team, and executives, resulting in a higher quality experience for users and cohesive branding & currently working on another full-site revamp
- Have grown B2B Twitter following by 500%
- Coordinate efforts for industry events, including prepping presentation materials, event advertisements, and speaker notes
- Collect data from the website, email, and social channels to synthesize assumptions for strategic goals and initiatives
- Lead "Crossix Culture Club", which focuses on facilitating cross-team camaraderie through initiatives and events
Marketing Coordinator, Insource Technology (2011-2014)
- Developed content for sales collateral, website, social media, blog articles, quarterly internal newsletter, and personnel announcements
- Acted as logistical coordinator for all industry events, ensuring materials were prepped for presentations
Texas A&M University - B.A. Communications