It's time to start getting serious about those summer abs!! And Spring Break is just around the corner.
I'm starting a 3-Week Slimdown today, and you're welcome to join me.
For 3-weeks (with no cheats), I'm going to:
- Eat lean protein, healthy fats, complex carbs, and lots of veggies (clean eating)
- Drink 1 gallon of water daily
- Complete at least 30 minutes of cardio each day (anything from walking to treadmill sprints to HIIT training)
- No sugar (fruit doesn't count. I'm talking about like sweets and stuff)
- No starchy carbs (breads, white rice, tortillas, pasta, white potatoes, etc.)
- No dairy
- Nothing fried
If you're in, tag me in a post on Instagram or Twitter with @SweatStretchEat and #SSESlimdown
(PS. Be on the lookout for a new abs workout video on my channel tomorrow!)