Do each of these exercises 8-10 times. Each circuit (set of two exercises) 3 times.
I listed the weight I used, but you can increase/decrease your weight depending on your strength level. Remember that you want to keep your form correct, but you also want to challenge yourself. The last 1-2 reps should be a struggle with each time you do each exercise.
- Barbell squat (heels raised for increased difficulty)-- 25s on each side of an olympic bar
- Barbell deadlift -- 50lb barbell
- Barbell Bulgarian split squat (foot on bench) -- 50lb barbell
- Single leg barbell deadlift (foot on bench) -- 50lb barbell
- Kettle ball swing -- 35lbs