Woooooooo!!! The Sweat Stretch Eat Healthy Holidays 8-Week Challenge starts tomorrow!! If you want each week's schedule sent to your inbox on Sundays, sign up with the form below!
As promised, here is the Week 1 Accountability Sheet. Let me walk you through how to use it.
In the top right of each daybox, you'll see the type of workout that you're supposed to do that day. If it's a lifting workout, I wrote down all of the exercises for you to do that day (note: if you're not familiar with an exercise, please look it up on the interwebs). You'll see at the top that the rep range for this week is to do 3 sets of 8-10 reps (trying to max out at 8) for each exercise. I really want to challenge you to push yourself and lift heavy.
Beneath the workout type, you'll see a check box that you will check once you read the daily bible reading. Beneath that, you'll see a mysterious red box. This is the cheat meal box (remember, you get one a week). So, on the day that you have your cheat meal, check the box and next to it write what you ate.
At the bottom right corner of each day box is the water bottle. Inside the water bottle, I want you to write in your daily water intake. Simple -- shoot for at least 100oz a day!
Sunday is rest/recovery day. I encourage you to do yoga or stretch that day, and to really take it easy. This should be a day of reflection and a day to save up energy for the next week!
Note: I listed this week's relationship challenge in the Sunday daybox, but you can do that challenge any day this coming week!
Today's goal-setting journal prompts:
- Spend some time thinking about where you are right now -- as far as having a healthy mind, body, and soul. Write down your thoughts.
- How do you hope to become healthier over the next 8 weeks?
- What do you hope to learn?
- Do you see any potential road blocks in your path?
- How to you plan to get around those road blocks?
- Do some research on the gospel of John. And answer these questions:
- Who is John?
- What is the purpose of his gospel?
- What makes the gospel of John different from the other gospels?
- When was John's gospel written?
- What is "the gospel"? -- write it in your own words. And how does the gospel affect your life?
I'll send you some journal prompts for this coming Sunday too, so be on the lookout for those. Please please please let me know if you have any questions. And check in with the team using the hashtag #SSEHealthyHolidays on Instagram and Twitter.