Greetings from Texas! I'm sitting at my parents dining table putting this week's Healthy Holidays challenge stuff together for you guys. We flew in yesterday morning to make it in time for my mom's side of the family's Thanksgiving gathering.
How are y'all doing? Have you found the challenge to be satisfying? How is the reading? Would love to get your feedback!
Anyways, here is the information you need to get through this week. The workouts are similar to the last two weeks' workouts (they're going to change up a bit next week), but you'll notice the Thanksgiving day run is a bit longer. That's because I am assuming that you will be a little bit more indulgent on your food intake that day, as I think you should be allowed to be. Enjoy your Thanksgiving, and then get right back to it on Friday.
Here is the accountability sheet in PDF form.
Please continue to check in with me via social media, and let me know how you're doing. I LOVE seeing your check-ins. They bring me a great deal of joy.
Today's Journaling Prompts:
- What are you most thankful for in your life?
- What are some areas in your life where you don't feel thankful?
- How could you begin to look at those areas in a more positive light?
- I encourage you to pray over those more difficult situations.
- How are you doing with this challenge? How do you feel - physically, emotionally, relationally, spiritually?
- What did you learn in John this week?
- How does Jesus' character affect your life?
- How can you live your life more like Jesus?