Kale chips are high in vitamins K and C, and beta-carotene. The vegan parmesan I season them with is high in B-12. These little crisps are a guilt-free snack!
- 1 bushel of Kale
- 2 T Olive Oil
- sea salt to taste
- vegan Parma to taste (available at Whole Foods) Parma ingredients: walnuts, nutritional yeast, and Himalayan sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. Wash kale and remove leaves from bitter, thick stems
3. Tear leaves into chip sized pieces
4. Sprinkle with olive oil, salt, and Parma
5. Roast in oven for around 15 minutes or until the chips are crisp and slightly browned around the edges
6. Remove from oven and enjoy!
(Do not need to be refrigerated)