Macros: 16g P | 49g C | 9g F | 14g Fiber
Looking for a healthy, carbolicious meal for after your long runs? I've got something super simple for ya!
- 1 cup shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup brown rice
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 cup broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped portobello mushrooms
- 1/2 ounce guacamole
- 1/2 ounce mild cheddar cheese (optional)
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- Juice of 1/4 lime
- 1/2 tsp cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray
It's not even really worth typing out instructions - that's how simple this is. When you just finished showing after a double digit run and you can barely move your body over to the kitchen, this easy recipe couldn't be more ideal.
- Cook brown rice according to instructions and then sprinkle lime juice, cilantro, and salt and mix thoroughly
- Cook black beans according to instructions
- Sautee broccoli, mushrooms, and garlic with fat-free cooking spray
- Put rice, black beans, sauteed veggies, chopped lettuce, guac, and cheese in a bowl and stir!