How far along: 35 weeks + 1 day
How big is baby: the size of a little kid backpack, pineapple, or a mini-lop rabbit (18.1in, 5.07lbs).
How I've felt in my workouts: Not a great week for workouts -- more so because life got in the way than because I'm feeling bad.
Symptoms: General discomfort, trouble sleeping
Doctor Appointments This Week:
- Dietician - The dietician was great. She told me I need to be eating more, and more carbs. I hadn't gained a pound in several weeks (which is not great) because I had been scared to eat carbs. She told me that my diet should be somewhere around a 40C/30P/30F split, and my daily carb intake should be around 12 servings. I had probably been eating around 3 servings. Great to know that I can have more food!!
- OBGYN - I don't have a UTI, so that's good. I brought my laptop to my appointment this week because I feel guilty about missing so much work for all of these appointments. Since I have to be hooked up to the non-stress test for 20 min every week (I just sit there while they monitor the baby's heart rate), I'll probably keep bringing my laptop every week. Everything looked great. Baby's doing well and I'm doing well.
Things we bought for baby: Nothing, but we got some more stuff in the mail for him -- an amber teething necklace, a wrap carrier, and some blankets.
What we're up to: Still keeping really busy. We have our annual church staff retreat this week in Breckenridge, and I'm really going to try to use the time to take a breather. I'm leaving my laptop at home and don't plan to study or work or blog. I just want to read and relax. This'll be our last chance to really do that before the baby arrives.
Prayer Requests: That I don't go into labor while we're in Breckenridge this week.
Last Week of Workouts:
- Monday - Cardio workout video
- Tuesday -
- Wednesday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps
- Thursday - Prenatal yoga video
- Friday - 30min elliptical + Back & Biceps
- Saturday - Total of probably 2 hours of walking (running team meetup walk + walked with a friend) + Legs
- Sunday - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps