We are pretty much ready for our little guy to arrive! Our nursery is near complete -- we just need to figure out where/how to mount the baby monitor. If you have any tips about that, let me know.
I love our baby's mountain nursery so much. Not only is it so cute, but it has tons of handmade items from friends and family:
- Mountain mural - we painted it (tutorial here)
- Night light - made by my mom
- CS Lewis print - made by our friend Jess (she has an Etsy shop!)
- Felt bunting - made by our friend Sarah
- Baby animal art - painted by Matt's cousin Meghan
Additionally, we have a number of cute vintage pieces that Matt's mom found for us, like the little bear in overalls in baby's crib and the animals in the wood crates on the wall.
We want our son to grow up with a love and respect for God's creation, and we think this nursery fits right into that intention.