This week marks the beginning of 18 weeks of marathon prep before the Boulder Backroads Marathon. More running = more food.
Here's one of my new favorite protein-packed recipes. If I made this on a long run day, I'd probably add a side of sweet potatoes.
- 1 fillet of salmon
- Pico de gallo
- 1 small mango, skinned and diced
- 1 lemon
- salt & pepper to taste
- Rub salmon with salt and pepper
- Grill for 6 minutes on each side at medium heat
- Grill asparagus
- Place bed of arugula on a plate
- Add asparagus then grilled salmon
- Top with pico mixed with mango
- Squeeze the lemon on top