How was your holiday week? I have been in Houston visiting family this week and having a lovely time. Did I eat too much? Yup. But am I going to get right back on track? Of course!
Even if you had some major slip ups, don't feel like you have passed the point of no return. Just get right back to it! Let's get super serious this week. The workouts have changed, and I've incorporated more cardio into the schedule. We're really going to start to lean out. Are you ready? Are you willing?
Here's the PDF if you want to print it out.
- Who did you spend time talking with this week?
- What did you talk about?
- How did you feel after the conversation?
- Who are you planning to talk to this week for the family history relationship challenge?
- What do you want to learn about them?
- As we're closing out the book of John, what has been the biggest thing that stuck out to you so far?
- What have you learned about the life of Jesus?
- What have you learned about the environment in which Jesus lived and ministered?
- How can you make your life better reflect the life of Jesus?
- How does the Gospel affect your daily life?