This is the perfect scramble for when you're trying to get serious about your dietary intake. It's protein-rich, veggie-packed, and delicious!
- 3 cage-free eggs
- 1/2 cup spinach (sliced)
- 1/2 cup portobello mushrooms (diced)
- 1/4 tsp Lawry's seasoning
- 1 tsp Earth Balance vegan buttery spread
- Heat a skillet to medium and melt Earth Balance (tilt the pan around to let the "butter" coat the pan
- Crack eggs and beat in a separate bowl
- Add seasoning
- Pour eggs into pan
- Add veggies and sautee (about 5 min)
PS. Sorry that I've been so irregular with the blog over the past couple weeks. The transition to NYC has been crazy. My stuff is starting to get set up, and I start my new job on Monday. In the meantime, what kind of topics are you guys interested in reading about?
- Fitness trends
- Bible Studies
- Morton (my dog)
- Fitness tips
Comment below and let me know! And let me know if you're interested in something not listed above!