Happy Monday, everyone!
I got the day off work today for MLK day, and it has been such a wonderful and relaxing day! I went for a run, I went grocery shopping, I took a bunch of pictures of Morton, I read a bunch of blogs... and I made a yummy, super refreshing smoothie!
You really can't taste the spinach at all. I mostly taste the banana, cucumber, and the protein powder. If you're not a huge fan of cucumber (or if you don't have a juicer) you can omit the cucumber juice and just sub in a little bit of water.
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tbsp plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 15 fresh mint leaves
- 1 small cucumber
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- A small handful of mini chocolate chips (I used a dairy, soy, and nut-free kind)
- 3 ice cubes
- Juice the cucumber with 10 mint leaves
- Pour the juice + all other ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. You can add more almond milk if too thick.