If you don't already know, I'm a huge hot tea fan. I definitely prefer it to coffee. It gives me that extra little boost without making me feel dried out like coffee does. Plus, I just love the taste!
There are a handful of teas that I buy over and over again, so I wanted to share my 10 favorites with you guys.
Here they are (not in ranked order) with the ingredients:
- TAZO Awake English Breakfast - a blend of black teas
- Alice's Tea from Alice's Tea Cup in NYC - Indian black Vanilla tea with Japanese green tea and rose petals
- Celestial Sleepytime Vanilla - chamomile, spearmint, west indian lemongrass, natural french vanilla flavor, tilia flowers, blackberry leaves, orange blossoms, hawthorn, and rosebuds
- Harney & Sons Vanilla Comoro - hand picked decaffeinated Ceylon teas carefully blended with natural and artificial vanilla flavors
- Private Selection Sweet Cinnamon Spice - cinnamon, ginger root, rosehip, orange peel, and peppermint
- Rishi Cinnamon Plum - organic cinnamon, organic and Fair Trade Certified™ hibiscus flowers, organic currants, organic licorice root, natural plum flavor
- Be Active Teas Get Hydrated - organic green rooibos, hibiscus, dates, black limon, rosehips, stevia, black currant extract, and natural black currant flavor
- TAZO Refresh-Mint - peppermint and spearmint with a pinch of tarragon
- Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life - green tea leaf, bilberry leaf, hibiscus, green tea leaf extract, genseng and eleuthero root extract, alma fruit, belleric myobalan fruit, chebulic myrobalan fruit, garcinia cambogia fruit, stevia leaf, natural and organic flavors, and eleuthero root
- TAZO Zen - blend of green tea with lemongrass and spearmint.
Oh and for you Houstonians, the restaurant that serves Rishi tea is called Down House. It's in the Heights. Down House gets all their food from local farms and supports fair trade products. Their food is so fresh and so delicious. Seriously, you need to try it!
What are your favorite teas? Tell me in the comment section below!